2) Once you accept the way that YOU are, then you will no longer concern yourself with how Others see you.
3) When you accept the way that YOU are around Others, then they will accept the way they are around you.
4) If you constantly change the way that you are to fit around Others, then they cannot understand who YOU are meant to be.
5) If you constantly change the way that you are to match those around YOU, you are not being true to your authentic Self.
6) Accept the fact that not all YOU do, say or are will resonate with Others, and what Others do, say or are will not always resonate with you. This is as it should be.
7) Those true to who YOU are will accept you as you are, rather than try to change you to suit who THEY are.
8) Do not seek for YOU within Others, learn who YOU are and you will begin to see YOU in Others.
9) Others will show you who YOU are, by the way you show who you are to them.
10) You are the summary of All you have said and done, now it is time to allow YOU to Be.
11) Once you know who YOU are, you will know who I AM too.
12) I AM All That YOU are, and I AM with YOU as YOU All Ways.